Re: Assistance required for PlanetPostgreSQL.org design

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Assistance required for PlanetPostgreSQL.org design
Дата
Re: Assistance required for PlanetPostgreSQL.org design  (Michael Glaesemann <grzm@myrealbox.com>)
Список pgsql-www

> I'm not that excited about that -- The Foundation site and main web site
> are now similar. Also bizgres one. I think we should be different,
> keeping the color scheme of PostgreSQL.org.

I think staying similar to the PostgreSQL.Org site would be a good
thing. You don't have to use the same colors (like bizgres) but a
similar layout and fonts just adds the community feel.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> Cheers,
> - --
> Devrim GUNDUZ
> devrim~gunduz.org, devrim~PostgreSQL.org, devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr
> http://www.tdmsoft.com.tr                      http://www.gunduz.org

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Assistance required for PlanetPostgreSQL.org design
Сообщение: Re: Assistance required for PlanetPostgreSQL.org design