Re: User Quota Implementation

От Jonah H. Harris
Тема Re: User Quota Implementation
Дата
Re: User Quota Implementation  (Yann Michel <yann-postgresql@spline.de>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Well... a maximum tablespace size would be much easier to implement and
would still accomplish this level of quota for larger organizations and
database systems.

I vote for implmenting the maximum tablespace size and revisiting actual
user/group quotas when the need arises.

Was someone going to implement this?  If not, I can probably get it done
in a couple days.

-Jonah

--
Jonah H. Harris, UNIX Administrator  | phone: 505.224.4814
Albuquerque TVI                      | fax:   505.224.3014

A hacker on a roll may be able to produce, in a period of a few
months, something that a small development group (say, 7-8 people)
would have a hard time getting together over a year.  IBM used to
report that certain programmers might be as much as 100 times as
productive as other workers, or more.

-- Peter Seebach