Re: User Quota Implementation

От Jonah H. Harris
Тема Re: User Quota Implementation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I have a patch for user quotas in (I think) 7.4.2.  I was going to
update it for 8.x but have been too busy.  The discussion (in the past)
was related to whether quotas would be applied to users or groups and
whether it would be on tablespaces (which I think it should).

I can spend some time reviving the patch this weekend if it is of
interest to you.  Just let me know.

-Jonah