Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Дата
Список pgsql-www
>>Well, count me out then.   Maybe I'll open up
>>powerpostgresql.com so that
>>others can have an *easy-to-use* place to contribute articles ...
>

> Count you out why? Is it the fact that I'm advocating keeping everything
> in one site, or that I'm suggesting we don't need advanced features like
> customisable workflows or other whizz-bang features? What exactly do you
> want that you don't think you will get from what I'm suggesting?

Dave I think the source of contention is that I as an advid postgresql
community member can not submit to techdocs easily. Although I recognize
what you are trying to do, I believe that many community members are
looking for something that is a .postgresql.org site that they can
contribute to.

We don't have that right now. I can't just log in, and start
contributing. People can with other sites (such as planetpostgresql).

There are a lot of people out there who would submit sample queries,
functions, small articles etc... if there was a central, easy to use,
easy to submit place.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> Regards, Dave.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.
Сообщение: Re: Proposal for building knowledgebase website.