Re: postgreSQL 7.3.8, pg_dump not able to find large o

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: postgreSQL 7.3.8, pg_dump not able to find large o
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Nope.  I'm feeling a strong urge to go fix it for 8.1 though.
>
> The question from the previous mail still stands: would anybody's
> applications be broken if we change the MVCC behavior of large objects?

Could you provide an instance where it might? I had always assumed (I
know, never assume) that large objects were MVCC safe. All of our
applications that work with binary data always use Large Objects.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

>             regards, tom lane

Сообщение: Re: postgreSQL 7.3.8, pg_dump not able to find large o
Сообщение: Re: postgreSQL 7.3.8, pg_dump not able to find large o