Re: pg_dump 8.0.3 failing against PostgreSQL 7.3.2

От Jochem van Dieten
Тема Re: pg_dump 8.0.3 failing against PostgreSQL 7.3.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
> I wrote:
>>
>> [ light dawns ]  You've created a table named "text", haven't you?

Yes, there is such a table. But even if I put the schema with
that table in the search_path I can't reproduce the error from psql.

> You need this patch.

I prefer the interpretation "My customer needs to change his
schema if he wants backups" :)

I will test the patch, but it will take a few days because I
haven't got the toolchain set up.

Thanx,

Jochem