bug after installing PostgreSQL on Windows

От Vincent CARON
Тема bug after installing PostgreSQL on Windows
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I have installed pgAdmin3 on Windows to work on distant database. But
after having installed PostgreSQL on my computer under Windows, I have
no error messages with a bad SQL querry in pgAdmin3. I think I have
check the national language support and this come from here. I still
have error messages with PHP for example.
Does this problem come PostgreSQL or pgAdmin3?
Best regards,

--
Clé - GPG - Key: http://covoiturage.fr/caron.asc