Re: configure doesn't find my pgsql installation

От Raphaël Enrici
Тема Re: configure doesn't find my pgsql installation
Дата
Re: configure doesn't find my pgsql installation  (Linuxer Wang <linuxerwang@gmail.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Linuxer Wang wrote:
> Hi, all
>
> I am using Fedora4test3, the Gcc is 4.0, when I tried to compile the
> pgadmin 1.2.2 source codes, I got the following errors by configure:
>
> checking pgsql in /usr/lib/pgsql... failed
> configure: error: you must specify a valid pgsql installation with
> --with-pgsql=DIR
>
> I changed the DIR to be /usr/share/pgsql and /usr/lib/pgsql, but the
> errors still occured.
>
> There is a post in the mailing list which fixed the bug, but in my
> instance, it seems don't work.
>
> Can anybody help me?
>
> Thank you in advance.

can you post your config.log and detail where the libs you are looking
for are supposed to be please?

Regards,
Raphaël

От: Linuxer Wang
Сообщение: configure doesn't find my pgsql installation