Re: SURVEY: who is running postgresql on 8 or more CPUs?

От Dirk Lutzebäck
Тема Re: SURVEY: who is running postgresql on 8 or more CPUs?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi Dawid,

postgresql is open source and we also want it to be used in high
performance areas. What's wrong with people telling on which machines
they use it? I don't care about business details but techinal details
would be quite interesting. In the end it is interesting to know how you
need to tune postgresql on high end machines and how well they perform
on the different highend platforms. This is meant to be more a field
study and not a benchmark. We know that Opteron performs well but what
are people actually using in high performance areas? Does postgresql run
on an E10000? Who did it?

Regards,

Dirk

--