Re: Old problem needs solution

От Gerald D. Anderson
Тема Re: Old problem needs solution
Дата
Список pgsql-general
data # pg_dump -Fc -f blah.txt -tforums_auth forums22 -u
User name: postgres
Password:
pg_dump: SQL command failed
pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR:  did not find '}' at end of
input node
pg_dump: The command was: SELECT (SELECT usename FROM pg_user WHERE
usesysid = datdba) as dba, pg_encoding_to_char(encoding) as encoding,
datpath FROM pg_database WHERE datname = 'forums22'

That help?  As far as when, pretty much anytime I do anything.  My guess
is messed up metadata.