Re: Postgres under Windows

От Tony Caduto
Тема Re: Postgres under Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ah, I didn't catch the fact that you where not doing it as the super
user (postgres)
For another account to work you need to grant that account the createdb
right.

Look up in the docs about the grant command.

Glad to hear you have it working.

Tony Caduto
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com
Home of PG Lightning Admin for Postgresql 8.x