Re: Effectiveness of pg_escape_string at blocking SQL injection attacks

От Ed Finkler
Тема Re: Effectiveness of pg_escape_string at blocking SQL injection attacks
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Bruno Wolff III wrote:

> The best advice is to use bind parameters rather than trying to build
> SQL strings consisting partly of user input.

That's good advice, but I suspect not everyone is going to know this,
and will have a tendency to use the escaping function to try and clean
intput.  Do you have any suggestions about improving the security of the
pg_escape_string function?

--
Ed Finkler
Web and Security Archive Administrator

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Effectiveness of pg_escape_string at blocking SQL injection attacks
Сообщение: Re: Effectiveness of pg_escape_string at blocking SQL injection attacks