Re: BIGINT <-> java.lang.String auto cast

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: BIGINT <-> java.lang.String auto cast
Дата
Dynamically Out put a image in Jsp  ("Dilan" <dilan@waterfind.com.au>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
Ok,

I recall it now, this isn't sufficient for the plethora of conversions
which have to be made.

Basically what I did was create an internal type for every SQL type in
org.postgresql.types

and I do one set of instanceof as below to determine which type to
create, and then
do a convert based on the sqltype passed in.

I'll commit the patch tomorrow

Dave

--
Dave Cramer
http://www.postgresintl.com

Сообщение: Re: BIGINT <-> java.lang.String auto cast
Сообщение: Re: BIGINT <-> java.lang.String auto cast