Re: BIGINT <-> java.lang.String auto cast

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: BIGINT <-> java.lang.String auto cast
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Where do you see the driver doing such conversions.

To answer your question

all numeric types to boolean, int, long
boolean types to numeric

Dave

--
Dave Cramer
http://www.postgresintl.com

От: Oliver Jowett
Сообщение: Re: BIGINT <-> java.lang.String auto cast
От: Oliver Jowett
Сообщение: Re: BIGINT <-> java.lang.String auto cast