Re: Error with functions

От shyamperi@davlin.co.in
Тема Re: Error with functions
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hey,
PostgreSQL 7.3 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC 2.96

But, I am getting error when I am using the alias key word.
And also when I try to create a C function for the same and excute I am getting the following error
ERROR:  Memory exhausted in AllocSetAlloc(677865842)
And, I am allocating memory using the "palloc"
-----
Warm Regards
Shÿam Peri

II Floor, Punja Building,