Re: unsupported frontend protocol

От Bucks vs Bytes Inc
Тема Re: unsupported frontend protocol
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Agreed that the symptom fits a client library mismatch, but the only
thing I moved from the 7.4.3 system to the 7.3.4 system was a pg_dump'ed
database. That can't carry anything that would affect the interaction
between the existing PHP 4.2.2 and PostgreSQL 7.3.4 versions, can it?
They worked without error for many months prior to that database load.

Is there any postmaster logging I can turn on that will detail what's
triggering the error?

John