survey of the postgresql communiity

От Si Chen
Тема survey of the postgresql communiity
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi everyone.

My company (opensourcestrategies.com) is conducting a study of the
PostgreSQL community to promote better understanding of open source
software.  We're trying to help people better understand:
1.  the motivations behind contributing to open source software; and
2.  dynamics between developers and users in a large, successful open
source project.

As part of our study, we'd like to ask you to take a short (under 5
minute) and anonymous survey at
http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/pgsurvey/control/main.  Your answers
will help promote better understanding of open source software in
general and the PostgreSQL project in particular.

Also, if you belong to other open source mailing lists with PostgreSQL
users, please help us by re-posting this message on those lists as well,
respecting, of course, their list posting etiquette.

If you have any questions or comments about the survey, please email me
at sichen@opensourcestrategies.com.

Thank you!

Si Chen