Re: Postgresql .NET Data Provider for Visual Studio 2005

От Howard Cole
Тема Re: Postgresql .NET Data Provider for Visual Studio 2005
Дата
Список pgsql-general
The Npgsql driver does have windows forms integration, but I do not use
this part or know if it is compatible with VS 2005. Try the
documentation or check the npgsql user list
(npgsql-general@gborg.postgresql.org).
Howard Cole.
www.selestial.com

Philippe Lang wrote:

>Is there a way to install the npgsql driver under Visual Studio so it appears as a set of visual controls we can drop
ona form, or is it a code library only?