Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove pgbench "progress" testpending solution of its timing is (fwd)

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove pgbench "progress" testpending solution of its timing is (fwd)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10/03/2019 13:26, Fabien COELHO wrote:
> Attached is a rebase.

I pushed the refactoring now, to extract the progress reporting to a
separate function. That seems like an improvement independently from the
rest of the patch. I'll take another look at the rest, probably tomorrow.

- Heikki