Re: [HACKERS] plperl and pltcl installcheck targets

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: [HACKERS] plperl and pltcl installcheck targets
Дата
Список pgsql-patches

Tom Lane wrote:

>Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> writes:
>

>>I agree. That will also mean that buildfarm members will automatically
>>start doing the checks (as long as they are set up to build the PLs), so
>>it would be an extra bonus for me :-)
>>

>The only argument I can think of against it is that the buildfarm
>status page will then not distinguish core system check failures
>from PL check failures.  If that doesn't bother you, we can make
>it so.

That's probably a good point. I was just being a little too lazy.
Building an extra check step in is not very difficult - it will just
take a little while for all the buildfarm emebers to catch up. But since
we're still 6 weeks even from feature freeze that shouldn't matter too
much. I'll get onto it.

cheers

andrew