Re: [HACKERS] plperl and pltcl installcheck targets

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: [HACKERS] plperl and pltcl installcheck targets
Дата
Список pgsql-patches

Peter Eisentraut wrote:

>Tom Lane wrote:
>

>>It occurs to me that maybe we should just add src/pl to the toplevel
>>installcheck target, which would make the whole thing pretty
>>automatic.  However, contrib isn't in that target, so maybe the PLs
>>shouldn't be either.  Thoughts?
>>

>Contrib isn't built by default, so it isn't tested by default.  But the
>PLs that are built should also be tested, I think.

I agree. That will also mean that buildfarm members will automatically
start doing the checks (as long as they are set up to build the PLs), so
it would be an extra bonus for me :-)

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] plperl and pltcl installcheck targets
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] plperl and pltcl installcheck targets