Re: encoding

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: encoding
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Joel Fradkin wrote:
> I originally tried a Unicode database, but when the .net application I wrote
> to move the data from mssql to postgres blew up on the french characters.

You probably hit a (non-)conversion problem in the driver, giving the
message "invalid byte sequence for unicode" or "unicode char > 100000
not allowed" when the server receives a nonconverted char when it
expects unicode. See my message from January (4th or so?) about this, if
that patch helps you too this really should go into psqlodbc.

Regards,
Andreas

Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] catastrophic error
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] catastrophic error