Re: Connecting to Postgres using Rekall

От Tony Caduto
Тема Re: Connecting to Postgres using Rekall
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Jerome,
You need to edit the pg_hba.conf file which controls the hosts Postgres will allow to connect.
By default it's set to only allow connections from local host.

pg_hba.conf is located in the data directory of where you installed PG.

You can also tell a host to be TRUSTED, i.e no password needed, if you have not defined any databases yet you might
want
to set it to TRUST so you can connect to template1, then from there you can create a new database.

--
Tony Caduto
AM Software Design