Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Increased company involvement

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Increased company involvement
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> My primary desire is to avoid having to download several Meg of tar
> ball(s) in order to add a module to an existing server ... if that can
> be accomplished, then my main objection to adding things to the core CVS
> are eliminated ...

I guess I don't see the problem of the PostgreSQL distribution being 11
megs, heck even 50 megs. I know that some places don't have the
bandwidth we do but it only takes me about 90 seconds to download the
distribution.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Managed Services, Shared and Dedication Hosting