Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Increased company involvement

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Increased company involvement
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> Agreed ... if someone can make the project, I can move the CVS files
> over ... does anyone know who is currently maintaining it though?

A little research would reveal:

% head contrib/dbmirror/README.dbmirror
DBMirror - PostgreSQL Database Mirroring

DBMirror is a database mirroring system developed for the PostgreSQL
database Written and maintained by Steven Singer(ssinger@navtechinc.com)

(ssinger does submit patches for it on a reasonably regular basis.)

-Neil