Re: Feature freeze date for 8.1

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: Feature freeze date for 8.1
Дата
Re: Feature freeze date for 8.1
Список pgsql-hackers
adnandursun@asrinbilisim.com.tr wrote:
>   statement_timeout is not a solution if many processes are
> waiting the resource.

Why not?

I think the only problem with using statement_timeout for this purpose
is that the client connection might die during a long-running
transaction at a point when no statement is currently executing. Tom's
suggested transaction_timeout would be a reasonable way to fix this.
Adnan, if you think this is such a significant problem (I can't say that
I agree), I'd encourage you to submit a patch.

-Neil

Сообщение: Re: Feature freeze date for 8.1
Сообщение: Re: Feature freeze date for 8.1