Re: retrieving images stored by php / pgsql

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: retrieving images stored by php / pgsql
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 23 Apr 2005 at 12:43, Gerard H. Pille wrote:

> Now I would like to retrieve (and show) these images, but using
> unixODBC.  I have no problem retrieving them using pgsql, but the
> images are damaged when I try to do it with odbc.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think there's a limit (32k or
something) to the size of files you can retrieve from bytea via ODBC.

--Ray.

Raymond O'Donnell     http://www.galwaycathedral.org/recitals
rod@iol.ie                          Galway Cathedral Recitals