Re: Official ODBC announcement

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Official ODBC announcement
Дата
Re: Official ODBC announcement  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-odbc
>>The driver is still Open Source and still free to those who will be
>>using or creating software that is GPL compatible.
>

> I hear MySQL calling you.  Please pick up the phone.  :-)

There is a huge difference between the way TrollTech does it and the
way MySQL does it and you know it.

>>Are you forgetting community mailing lists? Community documentation?
>>Community discussion of API? Bug reporting? Community support? All the
>>things that make pgfoundry and the PostgreSQL community great?
>

> Pgfoundry is for community development of software.  Yours is not that
> so doesn't belong there.  The things that make the PostgreSQL community
> great are not part of your project, it seems.

Opinions vary.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake
Command Prompt, Inc.

--
Your PostgreSQL solutions provider, Command Prompt, Inc.
24x7 support - 1.800.492.2240, programming, and consulting

Сообщение: Re: Official ODBC announcement
Сообщение: Re: Official ODBC announcement