Re: Final decision

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Final decision
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

Well I don't think anyone knew that the current driver is still being
maintained?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Your PostgreSQL solutions provider, Command Prompt, Inc.
24x7 support - 1.800.492.2240, programming, and consulting

Сообщение: Re: ODBC driver overpopulation (was Re: Final decision)
Сообщение: Re: ODBC driver overpopulation (was Re: Final decision)