PostgreSQL 8.0.2 and QNX Neutrino 6.2.1

От Alexandre Sénéchal
Тема PostgreSQL 8.0.2 and QNX Neutrino 6.2.1
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL 8.0.2 and QNX Neutrino 6.2.1  (Bernd Tegge <tegge@repas-aeg.de>)
Список pgsql-ports
/Hi,

Has anyone ever successfully configured and build
the PostgreSQL source tree on QNX neutrino 6.2.1  ?

I only need the libpq library as my Postgresql is hosted on
another computer. Is there a way to only configure and
build libpq ?

I tried ./configure --with-template=qnx4
And got :

# ./configure --with-template=qnx4
checking build system type... i386-pc-nto-qnx6.2.1
checking host system type... i386-pc-nto-qnx6.2.1
checking which template to use... qnx4
checking whether to build with 64-bit integer date/time support... no
checking whether NLS is wanted... no
checking for default port number... 5432
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking if gcc supports -Wdeclaration-after-statement... no
checking if gcc supports -Wold-style-definition... no
checking if gcc supports -Wendif-labels... no
checking if gcc supports -fno-strict-aliasing... yes
configure: using CFLAGS=-O2 -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wpointer-arith
-fno-strict-aliasing
checking whether the C compiler still works... no
configure: error: cannot proceed

Can anyone help ? I would really need that library compiled.

Regards,

Alexandre Senechal
/

Вложения