Re: _pg_keyposition is gone in HEAD

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: _pg_keyposition is gone in HEAD
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I is being used to get the position of a key in the database meta data
getImportedExported keys, to be specific.

My impression was that the information_schema was being provided in
order to provide an abstraction of the
internal catalogs, ostensibly to minimize changes to clients when the
underlying catalogs change from version to version?
If this is the case removing it doesn't seem like an option? Shouldn't
it be re-written to reflect reality below it ?

Dave

--
Dave Cramer
http://www.postgresintl.com

Сообщение: Re: ERROR: could not convert UTF-8 character 0x00ef to ISO8859-1 possiblesolution
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: could not convert UTF-8 character 0x00ef to ISO8859-1 possiblesolution