Re: OpenRPT

От Ned Lilly
Тема Re: OpenRPT
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Christopher Browne wrote:

> My question would be whether or not it's "batchable" for environments
> where you haven't got X running or available.
>
> It could be nifty to "drag and drool" some reports into place, but
> there are cases where that's only useful if they can subsequently be
> deployed without needing to have either Qt or X available.

Yeah, currently, the Qt library requires X to be running.  We have some hope that this won't be the case with Qt4, now
inbeta.  Haven't had much time to play with that yet...

In our OpenMFG ERP product, what we currently do for our Batch Manager application running reports in a way like you're
describingis to run it in a VNC server session.  Would that be an option for you?

Regards,
Ned