Re: PG compilation error with Visual Studio 2015/2017/2019

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PG compilation error with Visual Studio 2015/2017/2019
Дата
Re: PG compilation error with Visual Studio 2015/2017/2019  (Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> writes:
> Thanks, Juan and Davinder for verifying the latest patches. I think
> this patch is ready to commit unless someone else has any comments.  I
> will commit and backpatch this early next week (probably on Monday)
> unless I see more comments.

Monday is a back-branch release wrap day.  If you push a back-patched
change on that day (or immediately before it), it had better be a security
fix.

Сообщение: Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft
Сообщение: Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft