Re: snapshot too old issues, first around wraparound and then more.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: snapshot too old issues, first around wraparound and then more.
Дата
Re: snapshot too old issues, first around wraparound and then more.  (Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie>)
Re: snapshot too old issues, first around wraparound and then more.  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> Oh, maybe I'm the one who misunderstood...

So, it's well over a year later, and so far as I can see exactly
nothing has been done about snapshot_too_old's problems.

I never liked that feature to begin with, and I would be very
glad to undertake the task of ripping it out.  If someone thinks
this should not happen, please commit to fixing it ... and not
"eventually".