Re: wx2.6

От Florian G. Pflug
Тема Re: wx2.6
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Andreas Pflug wrote:
> I tested wx 2.6 on linux and win32, apparently it's ok. As soon as the
> official package is out, nightly builds chould use that.
It works for OSX too. There is one very small problem I noticed - it's
the textedit-box that opens when editing a long "text"-value in the data-browser.
This edit-box doesn't always get it's size right - e.g, when the text
has only one line, the height is too small, and you end up seeing only
a abort 1/3 of the line. But, since I don't know what the correct behaviour
for this text-edit-thing is, and since on linux it also sometimes shows strange
behaviour, I chose to ignore that for now ;-)

> Besides using our ./configure options, no patch to wx sources should be
> necessary; the 2.5.4 patch on wxUSE_DEPRECATED is already included.
So I don't need to call configure for wx and pgadmin with
"CPPFLAGS='wxUSE_DEPRECATED=0' ./configure ..." anymore?

greetings, Florian Pflug

Вложения