Re: Foreign key slows down copy/insert

От Richard van den Berg
Тема Re: Foreign key slows down copy/insert
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Tom Lane wrote:
> You didn't show us any \timing.  The 94.109 ms figure is all server-side.

Whoop, my mistake. I had been retesting without the explain, just the
query. I re-run the explain analyze a few times, and it only reports
90ms the first time. After that it reports 2ms even over the network
(the \timing on those are about 50ms which includes the network latency).

Thanks,

--
Richard van den Berg, CISSP
Trust Factory B.V. |     www.dna-portal.net