Re: OUT parameters in PL/Java

От Thomas Hallgren
Тема Re: OUT parameters in PL/Java
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:

>You could do worse than to back-port get_call_result_type() into your
>older branches and just leave out the code for the OUT parameter case.

Great advice! I went ahead and did just that. Now PL/Java handles
IN/INOUT/OUT parameters correctly with 8.1 and it handles functions
returning SETOF RECORD in all versions. The only thing that doesn't work
right now is a function that returns RECORD (not SETOF) since the rsinfo
in this case is NULL. Can you shed some light on that?

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

От: Christopher Kings-Lynne
Сообщение: Re: ISO-8859-1 encoding not enforced?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: OUT parameters in PL/Java