Roadmap for pgAdmin3 on OSX

От Florian G. Pflug
Тема Roadmap for pgAdmin3 on OSX
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

Since pgAdmin3 should now compile & run on OSX when using wxMac HEAD
and pgAdmin3 HEAD, it guess it's time to think about further improvements.

1) postgres start/stop support
2) open ".sql" with pgadmin?
3) ssl support
4) Standard location for postgresql.conf and pg_hba.conf?
5) Nightly Builds

ad 1), 4): Depends on weather there exists a "official" binary
version of postgres for OSX.

ad 2): Can you click on a saved sql query in windows, and
it is opened in pgadmin3? If so, I could try to do the same
for OSX

ad 3): This is a bug in configure - but I still don't know how to
fix/workaround this.

ad 5): A friend of mine has an old G4 lying around somewhere - we'll
try to get it to do nighty builds of pgadmin. Of course, if anyone can
offer a ssh account on some permanently networkes G5, I'd be happe to
use that for nightly builds ;-)))

Any other ideas? Comments? Suggentions? ;-))

greetings, Florian Pflug

Вложения