Re: Download problem - none of the ftp mirrors work

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: Download problem - none of the ftp mirrors work
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Eylem Koksal wrote:
> I'm trying to download v8.0 for fedora core 3.
>
> But the last page i see is :
>
> Choose a download mirror
> Downloading:
> /binary/v8.0/linux/rpms/fedora/fedora-core-3/postgresql-server-8.0.0-1PGDG.i686.rpm
>
> None of the mirrors work. The message at the status
> bar says "Connecting to remote host ..." but nothing
> happens...

Seems OK from here. I went to:
http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/binary/v8.0.2/linux/rpms/fedora/fedora-core-3/
 From there, I clicked on the RPM, then UK (because that's where I am)
and it started to download the file.

Alternatively, go to:
  http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/download/mirrors-ftp
 From here you can pick a country.

Don't forget - 8.0.2 is the latest version.
--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: monitoring database activity on solaris
От: "Magnus Hagander"
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 8.0.2 Now Available