Re: A question about RAISE NOTICE

От Alban Hertroys
Тема Re: A question about RAISE NOTICE
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On May 7, 2009, at 4:35 PM, Luigi N. Puleio wrote:

> Hello everyone,

> DO where it calls this function. The result I'd like would be to
> notice me with a on-display message with a window having an OK
> button (like when I use EXCEPTION). which would tell me the
> condition is verified....

Maybe you should start telling us what client you're using. PostgreSQL
doesn't pop up any windows, so it's something your client does. What
is it, pgadmin? Something third party?

But even then, the people involved in writing that client are more
likely to know the answer than the people on this list (although
they're probably reading this as well). You'd probably be better off
asking there.

Alban Hertroys

!DSPAM:737,4a06aec0129741990515020!