Re: [ODBC] delphi access question?

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: [ODBC] delphi access question?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 30 Mar 2005 at 15:15, Joel Fradkin wrote:

> I can run a sql statement ok, even in sql builder I see all the fields.
> But the returned result set appears to be missing some of the fields.

Probably a silly question, but do you have all the fields SELECTed in
the SQL statement in the TQuery (or whatever you're using)?

If so, are you using persistent fields? If you are, have you tried
deleting them all from the fields editor and rebuilding them (right-
click on the empty fields editor and click on "Add all fields")?

--Ray.

Raymond O'Donnell     http://www.galwaycathedral.org/recitals
rod@iol.ie                          Galway Cathedral Recitals