general purpose full text indexing

От Avishai Weissberg
Тема general purpose full text indexing
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

I am trying to find a suitable FTI component.

I am aware of tsearch2, but as far as I understand it doesn't really suit my
purposes. I want to be able to run a search on a huge TEXT column, where the the
column's content is made of words (each 'word' is an email address) seperated by
white-spaces and commas. The search should also support wild-chars. Lexemes are
not needed, as the 'words' are not in any language.

An example entry would be:
===========
'anbd@ijadf.com, okok@uhuh.org,plpl@erer.com, spsp@qaqa.ne.jp'
===========
Entries run up to several thousand charaters.

An example query would be:
WHERE column_name like '%@uhuh.org' or column_name like '%plpl@erer.com%'

Is there a way to do this using tsearch2 without implementing a new parser?
Is there another component of which I am not aware for full text indexing?

Warmest regards,
Avishai.

Сообщение: Re: Table partition for very large table
Сообщение: Re: Table partition for very large table