Re: How to improve db performance with $7K?

От Steve Poe
Тема Re: How to improve db performance with $7K?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
>Steve, can we clarify that you are not currently having any performance
>issues, you're just worried about failure?   Recommendations should be based
>on whether improving applicaiton speed is a requirement ...

Josh,

The priorities are: 1)improve safety/failure-prevention, 2) improve
performance.

The owner of the company wants greater performance (and, I concure to
certain degree), but the owner's vote is only 1/7 of the managment team.
And, the rest of the management team is not as focused on performance.
They all agree in safety/failure-prevention.

Steve

Сообщение: Re: How to improve db performance with $7K?
Сообщение: Re: How to improve db performance with $7K?