Re: WIP: make EXPLAIN ANALYZE show time spent in triggers

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: WIP: make EXPLAIN ANALYZE show time spent in triggers
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
> Right.  So what's the point?  It seems like the printout would just be
> useless noise: it'd repeat N times the estimate of the top-level number
> of output rows.

Well I guess the point would be to remind people that there are
(potentially) expensive triggers that will run, so even though the
analysis presented indicates that the tested query will be fast, it
might not be...

Chris

Сообщение: Re: WIP: make EXPLAIN ANALYZE show time spent in triggers
Сообщение: Re: WIP: make EXPLAIN ANALYZE show time spent in triggers