Re: WIP: make EXPLAIN ANALYZE show time spent in triggers

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: WIP: make EXPLAIN ANALYZE show time spent in triggers
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
>>Could we get plain EXPLAIN output as well:
>
> Plain EXPLAIN doesn't run the query, and therefore not the triggers.

But the point of it is to estimate, right?  Could it not estimate the
number of time each trigger would be called.  Surely that's the same as
estimating the number of rows each clause will return?

Chris

Сообщение: Re: WIP: make EXPLAIN ANALYZE show time spent in triggers
Сообщение: Re: WIP: make EXPLAIN ANALYZE show time spent in triggers