Re: pg_autovacuum not having enough suction ?

От Matthew T. O'Connor
Тема Re: pg_autovacuum not having enough suction ?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
The version that shipped with 8.0 should be fine.  The only version that
had the problem Tom referred to are in the early 7.4.x releases.

Did you get my other message about information from the stats system
(I'm not sure why my other post has yet to show up on the performance
list).

Matthew

Otto Blomqvist wrote:

>Sorry about that. I'm Running 8.0.0 on Linux Redhat 8.0
>

>"Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote in message
>

>>"Otto Blomqvist" <o.blomqvist@secomintl.com> writes:
>>

>>>Over 100'000 Index Rows removed, 300'000 unused item pointers ? How
>>>

>could
>

>>>autovacuum let this happen ?
>>>

>>What PG version is this?
>>
>>(The earlier autovacuum releases had some bugs with large tables, thus
>>the question...)
>>
>>regards, tom lane

>>TIP 6: Have you searched our list archives?
>>
>>               http://archives.postgresql.org

>TIP 7: don't forget to increase your free space map settings

Сообщение: Re: pg_autovacuum not having enough suction ?
Сообщение: Re: pg_autovacuum not having enough suction ?