Re: moveToCurrentRow causes ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException

От Prasanth
Тема Re: moveToCurrentRow causes ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
 > Your stacktrace shows you are using the 8.0 driver.
Sorry about that had two jars in my class path.
The other one was postgresql-8.0.309.jdbc3.jar

 > No, that's a bug.  moveToCurrentRow was not correctly handling the
 > case where the current row is off the end of the ResultSet.  I've fixed it
 > in 8.0 and 8.1dev.

If I am using 8.0 jar then wasn't the fix there?

Any how I tried with the new jar you have provided and seems its working now.

Thank you very much for your help.

-Prasanth.

От: Kris Jurka
Сообщение: Re: moveToCurrentRow causes ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException
От: Kris Jurka
Сообщение: Re: moveToCurrentRow causes ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException