help with remote management through pgAdmin III

От Roberto Santini
Тема help with remote management through pgAdmin III
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi everybody,
I have a problem with remote management in pgAdmin III. I have a PostgreSQL Server on a PC in the LAN and I want mange it through another PC of the same LAN, but when I try to connect at the PostgreSQL Server through pgAdmin III this error is shown me:
2005-03-23 19:07:44 ERROR  : Error connecting to the server: could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061)
    Is the server running on host "192.168.0.1" and accepting
    TCP/IP connections on port 5432?

The server is running because if I try to connect through the same server all works. I don't understand what I have wrong.

Thanks to everybody and excuse my bad English.
King regards,
Roberto Santini.