Re: Missing hook for UPPERREL_PARTIAL_GROUP_AGG rels?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Missing hook for UPPERREL_PARTIAL_GROUP_AGG rels?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
=?UTF-8?Q?Erik_Nordstr=C3=B6m?= <erik@timescale.com> writes:
> I noticed that the create_upper_paths_hook is never called for partially
> grouped rels. Is this intentional or a bug? Only the FDW routine's
> GetForeignUpperPaths hook is called for partially grouped rels. This seems
> odd since the regular create_upper_paths_hook gets called for all other
> upper rels.

This seems possibly related to the discussion re set_rel_pathlist_hook
at

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CADsUR0AaPx4sVgmnuVJ_bOkocccQZGubv6HajzW826rbSmFpCg%40mail.gmail.com

I don't think we've quite resolved what to do there, but maybe
create_upper_paths_hook needs to be looked at at the same time.

Сообщение: Re: Hypothetical indexes using BRIN broken since pg10
Сообщение: Re: Hypothetical indexes using BRIN broken since pg10