Looking for persons interested in a Beta version of a PostgreSQL reporting tool

От sales@qlrmanager.com
Тема Looking for persons interested in a Beta version of a PostgreSQL reporting tool
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

I'm wondering if you can help.  We are currently enabling QLR Manager
(http://www.qlrmanager.com) to work with PostgreSQL. QLR (Query, Layout
& Report) Manager is a php server based reporting and graphing tool that
currently works with Oracle and MySQL. It runs on most any javascript
enabled browser. We are looking for several users who would like to test
our PostgreSQL version. We will provide those users (the first 10) with
a free license (a license is locked to a domain) to our product. All we
ask is that you give us honest feedback and report any problems that you
encounter.

Thank You.

Lisa
Tatler, LLC